1. What is the Initial/Technical Evaluation Report (IER)?
An initial Evaluation Report (IER), also called a Technical Evaluation report is a document prepared by Immigration experts that checks your eligibility criteria to immigrate to countries like Canada, Australia, UK on PR Visa.
2. Why do I need to apply for the IER Report?
Based on the details you submit, Our immigration experts will inspect your profile against the standard immigration requirements of the country you are willing to migrate to and provide you with a detailed report on your eligibility.
This report mentions all the areas (reasons) that may hinder your chances of PR Visa approval in future.
These reports will guide you in overcoming the shortfalls and improving your chances of getting the visa.
3. What are the benefits of Applying for an Initial Evaluation Report (IER)?
- To check your eligibility and score
- It is the safest method to know your chance for the visa before you start investing your time, money and efforts.
- Based on your profile history, our immigration experts advice you on the type of visa you must apply for.
- To know the shortfalls and steps to be taken for improvements in future.
- To know about the demand, salary, and requirements for your profile in the job market of your interesting country.
4. How do we help you with the IER report?
- Provide a detailed assessment of your profile.
- Suggest the best countries that match your profile.
- Provide you with points you can get under the relevant country's points-based system.
- We will identify your correct occupational code using your job title, work experience and job duties.
- Based on your current job designation we will provide you with information about the NOC code that will be relevant to your job.
- Provide detailed insights into the respective country's job market, salaries, and cost of living etc.
- Information about the chances of family immigration.
We want to clearly show our clients the possibility of their success in getting PR with the evaluation of your IER report.Global Job Assist follows the core principle of honesty and transparency.
Therefore, before you invest your time, hard-earned money and efforts in the immigration process. Cleary Check your eligibility and know the improvements needed.